he meaning of sake is a meaning of alcoholic drinks.
There is roughly separately three modality of The sake( Nihon shu), the shochu, and Awamori that appeared in Japan.
I will explain sake ( Nihon shu ) in that.
This explanation is an explanation from the standpoint of the Kosher attestation.
The raw material of sake chiefly ferments the rice , the rice malt, and water as a raw material, and the rest is supported by a lot of things such as yeasts and lactic acid bacteria and sake is brewed though it makes.
It uses to manufacture the sake for the alcohol and the dish used with the authentically brewed and refined sake according to the brewing company, and it doesn't exist if it takes care especially because there is the one to add the acidifier, the seasoning, the amino acid, and the saccharide, etc. Moreover, it is noted that there is a brewing company where it manufactures and sake uses filter and the dregs lowering medicine to keep transparent when it is the final, too.
We especially deliver keeping at the brewing factories other than the Kosher brewing alcohol and do not admit the brewing alcohol in that. It is a reason why a lot of sake cannot take the attestation of Kosher because of this condition.
Additionally, the condition because of becoming the Kosher sake was recorded in the following and it recorded in the following.
1)Confirmation of rice. (visit to place of production of material and confirmation of purchase farmer)
2) Storage method and acquisition method of water. The confirmation of the pump filter, especially the structure of the filter is confirmed, and water is analyzed.
3) Check all of the process by visiting the underlying of malted rice, the production company of seed malt.
4) Alcohols are confirmed with the brewing company (Include it for the disinfection of the equipment cleaning).
5) In all the brewing companies, it is conditioning as for the purchase only of the Kosher brewing alcohol.
6) Purchase history data of Kosher brewing alcohol and confirmation of receipt.
7) It is an oath of the legal liability confirmation in the Kosher contract to the person in charge of the factory manufacturing.
８) It is an oath of the legal liability confirmation in the Kosher contract to the representative in the brewing company.
9) Kosher is confirmed the visit to the seed malt producing company. Submitting of document.
10) The interdiction of carrying raw materials other than the permission of Rabbi and additives in the brewing company factory.
11) It visits and the certificate is submitted to the yeast producing company with the document.
12) Purchase from Kosher factory manufacturing of enzyme.
13) Kosher product usage of lactic acid.
14) The disclosure of all products, disclosing the process identification documentation and raw material information, and the rough sketch of the factory and books on the purchase are confirmed to the brewing company.
15) Obligation of prior meeting of new product production plan book.
16) Specification of cleaning temperature of bottle.
17) Guidance of cleaning method in factory
18) Condition of surprise examination of Rabbi.
A lot of conditions have been imposed by Rabbi besides the above-mentioned.
Overview of sake( Nihon shu )
Rice and water can be made a raw material as a basic way of making of sake( Nihon shu ) , rice be saccharified by malt, and glucose be done. Glucose becomes alcohol because of fermentation with yeast.
Being possible to do by the brewing method for these saccharifications and two actions of fermentation to progress in one tank and to generate high density alcohol is sake( Nihon shu ) .
It explains notes of Kosher while explaining the production process in order how sake is brewed.
１）The have an influence of rice on protein, fat, taste of the sake including vitamins, a fragrance, a color outward, and I let quality of the sake weaken, and control comes to one of cut collecting at the rate of 25～70% in it because there is the material that it is difficult. The name of articles changes at the removed rate.
The thing of the removed rice is called Shin-Paku.
If the machine rises in temperature by the rub, this rice cleaning work becomes easy for rice to crack it, and does the rotating speed and the temperature spending from 6 hours to 72 hours .
2) Rinsed rice. In addition to the new water and transferred immediately immersed in white rice (shinseki) tank and let absorb water and immersed in water after rinse rice. Because the immersion time differs according to the modality, the character, and the use of rice, and has a big influence on the quality of sake, it becomes the work of the confirmation of the clock. In kosher, the supply method and the acquisition method of water are clarified.
3) The starch organization in the rice grain breaks because it steams rice that contains moisture because of steam, it becomes easy for Aspergillus to breed, and the sterilization of rice is held concurrently.
This work is very important, the subsequent steps, in order to give a significant impact on the quality of liquor and therefore, we will continue to work while assessing smell and temperature, luster.
4) It steams and the raised rice is cooled even at the temperature corresponding to each use for malt, for yeast mash, and for rice for brewing sake
5) Malt decomposes starch by the one bred from the surface of the steamed rice to the central portion by a kind of mold and has working that changes it into glucose. The underlying this malt seed malt is particularly important Kosher authentication, or not used to anything other than the examination of nutrients such as when you need to check how to manage mold or cultured in any way, and cultured does not.
6) It made from malted rice and glucose not only a source of nutrition (yeast) East, it will have a significant impact on quality of liquor as a flavor component of the liquor. Yeast (yeast) is added at this time and alcohol appears. The brewing company most, either use the brewing yeast Association was established in 1906 (Brewing society of japan), is used by culturing the yeast of the Association. Ruby is yeast that was able to be confirmed by confirming the nourishment used for the manufacturing method, the preservation technique, and culture to this yeast (Do not use it excluding yeast).
It is necessary to examine up the origin, the production process, and the material of this enzyme by being likely being likely to use the enzyme to do the alcoholic fermentation well according to the brewing company, and to visit the enzyme plant by Rabbi.
The lactic acid that can suppress breeding of a lot of saprophytic bacteria is necessary for the in-process of manufacturing sake. It is severely requested that only the Kosher attestation commodity be used and do not carry this lactic acid excluding the lactic acid that the attestation received to the site in the factory though there is a company that originally makes the lactic acid according to the brewing company, too.
The lactic acid takes an active part various enzymes of malt and the yeasts purely raised until alcohol strengthens and defends the generation processes such as a lot of amino acids, peptide, and the organic acids in the tank. It makes in the tank the world of malt and yeast.
It is kept in the tank from 10 to about 15℃ because of fermentation, and it will age in 14-20 days while variously changing the state of the bubble on the surface, and the alcohol concentration becomes 19% to 20% .
7) Sake in this tank is still white and turbid put in press and separates to a liquid part (sake) and a solid part (sake lees). Afterwards, sake is a kipper that precipitates the protein and the starch, etc. that transfer to other tanks, take, and do not cut spending time and removes dregs. The brewing company of many, there is a case to introduce bentonite when you take the cake, if you want to input is prompted for the use of pure bentonite here. Perplexing here is a thing that a lot of brewing companies are using the bentonite with the gelatin.
After it filters it further by filter, the sake that became transparent destroys residual enzymes to the warm water of about 65℃ through the tube of the metallic nature. And, it is a kipper in the tank because of the aging as for sleep during about half a year.
8) The bottling should follow the temperature of the cleaning method, the cleaning agent in Vinh, and the water used and the instructions of all Rabbi.