In tea that to be produced in Japan, almost all are these green tea.
Notes when Kosher is attested.
1) Thoroughness in removal of harmful insect. (It is an unannounced audit in the tea plant. )
2) External, chemical analysis of mite and harmful insect.
3) Examination by watching Ruby.
4) Follow-up check from field of tea to process house.
5) Package material, process, and instruction of method of method of evading contamination.
6) Other products in tea factory
This manufacturing method from which the process "Steaming" is done Mite worldwide during tea manufacture is an industrial method not seen in countries other than Japan.
The tea manufacture of green tea of Japan is "No fermentation tea" in steaming when plucking is done keeping freshness that stops working of the stop oxidative enzyme as for fermentation.
Trees of tea were originally kinds, and various kinds arose though there was delicious tea in many parts of the world in what month long.
It was divided into two modalities roughly at present, and the long tract of years was improved and the following kinds were made up making up of Japanese tea in a Chinese kind (Variety sinensis) it.
Representative kind of Yabukita
Cultivation method, plucking time, by the difference in the manufacturing process, Japan tea, has been producing tea of various types use this tea leaves.
The roughly divided into the type of Japanese tea, there are brown and brown rice tea stem tea bud tea powder tea fiddle most Sencha Gyokuro coarse tea, green tea is to use in the tea ceremony.
It explains the tea manufacture process.
The production process is divided into sized of two Kina process.
Process of crude tea (green tea)
2) The stop the fermentation of steamed immediately after plucking. The quality of tea is greatly controlled.
4) It massages while adjusting the temperature many times, and the dewatering is repeated.
5) About 75% decreases from the weight of the dewatering and the first leaf. (100KG becomes 25KG. )
Finishing process (It is sold through this process).
The finishing method, there are two wide difference range is broadly in Japanese tea manufacturing company, either at the beginning the drying process, is divided not vibration, there are two ways of how to dry after the shaping.
2) Divide it has vibration
3) Plastic operation (cutting)
Process of crude tea of powdered green tea
(Do not massage it. )
1) It covers so that the light of the sun should not try the entire Chanoki before doing Plucking. (Pick it only once a year. )
2) The steaming fermentation after plucking is immediately stopped.
3) It is dried because of the hot wind.
4) The leaf and the stalk are divided.
Finishing process of powdered green tea.
1) Divide it has vibration
2) Plastic operation (cutting)
3) Stone mill
Place of production of Japan of the main tea
Shizuoka Prefecture Fuji Numazu Ihara head temple Makinohara Kawane Kakegawa Tenryu
Kagoshima Prefecture Tanegashima Oura Chiran Ei (Ei) wan morning moon Takarabe
Mie Prefecture Yokkaichi Suzuka Kameyama Iinan Watarai
Kyoto Uji Ujitawara Wazuka Yamagusuku
Fukuoka Prefecture Yame Hoshino
Element and effect of Japanese tea
Effect of catechin
1) A lot of catechin is contained in Japanese tea. Only "LDL cholesterol" called a bad character decreases to catechin of this Japanese tea, and it has an excellent characteristic of not influencing "High density lipoprotein-cholesterol" called a good guy.
2) When the active oxygen increases too much, man's body causes the trouble and the senility. In catechin of Japanese tea, there is a antioxidative effect by which the active oxygen is deleted.
Indispensable oxygen for living thing. Oxygen changes to stress and ultraviolet rays, intense active oxygen to play sports.The active oxygen promotes the senility. Therefore, devising it to take food that positively deletes the active oxygen, and to suppress the generation of the active oxygen as much as possible becomes the point of health.
Japanese tea especially has a greatly high effect compared with the extraction element of other foods and healthy tea though a lot of food that deletes the active oxygen exists.
3) When the vitamin E, the vitamin C, and the riboflavin, etc. are contained in Japanese tea, and the riboflavin is insufficient, the onset stripes contain the riboflavin of Japanese tea of about 1.4mg every 100g, and this amount is about 4 times parsley and the grass and the mulukhiya that cannot be thrown out as for the perleche and the inflammation tongue.
In the oolong tea and tea, it is almost lost during the production process.
3) A caffeinated amount in the beverage where caffeine is included is as follows in Japanese tea.
Green tea 26-30mg（per 150ml）
Tea 28-44mg（per 150ml）
Coffee 60-180mg（per 150ml）
Cola 15-24mg（per 150ml）
4) The folacin is contained in Japanese tea. The folacin is nourishment Moto who helps the plastic of the red blood corpuscle, and has the effect of suppressing the onset such as arteriosclerosis, the large bowel cancer, the dementias, and Alzheimer's diseases. The folacin about five times the amount of the grass and the parsley that cannot be thrown out is contained in Japanese tea, and the same level as the dry seaweed that the content of the folacin is especially high in food. Only a small amount is included in tea.
5) The β-carotene contained in Japanese tea is absorbed from the bowel, and changed into the vitamin A in the liver. The vitamin A hits about three times the carrot in nourishment Moto who helps the maintenance of the eyesight at nighttime.
5) The vitamin E contained in Japanese tea shows the antioxidative effect, and has working that defends the lipid in the inside of the body from the oxidation. The amount of the vitamin E included in the green tea is about twice or more about 32 times and cayenne peppers (red pepper) of the grass that cannot be thrown out, and the food material more than the green tea is hardly found by the content of the vitamin E.